POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING GOODS FROM Shoptimise Ltd.
All downloads from the Shoptimise Ltd websites are subject to the following terms provided that you agree to comply with the terms of this Agreement, you are granted a non-exclusive license to download those 'downloadable products' that are made available by the Shoptimise Ltd:
1. Only to to a single computer (or small network) for educational, research and business purposes once you have paid the required fee. Except as expressly permitted in this Agreement, you may not use, copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, lease, loan, sub-license, distribute or create derivative works based upon the 'downloadable product' in whole or part or transmit it over a network.
2. You shall not remove any copyright notices or other proprietary notices from the 'downloadable product'.
3. Except as expressly stated herein this Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Shoptimise Ltd.
4. Shoptimise Ltd shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the 'downloadable product', any information contained in it. In particular, neither the Shoptimise Ltd nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission within the 'downloadable product', or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
All prices for goods are quoted in New Zealand Dollars and include GST. Prices are subject to change without notice. The cost of delivery is shown and included in the final price.
We accept the following method of payment:- 1. Credit Card - We accept Visa and MasterCard. Shoptimise Ltd reserves the right to conduct a fraud check with our bankers prior to shipment of products. Shoptimise Ltd may require additional information for large orders.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Shoptimise Ltd is committed to providing and delivering top quality products and services to our customers. We welcome the return and exchange of a product that has a manufacturer defect or damaged while in transit, providing the following conditions are met:
1. You notify us within 5 days of receipt by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number as a reference. Returns notified after 5 (Five) days of receipt cannot be accepted.
2. Returned goods must be in their original packing and not damaged or altered in any way and the contents must be in their original resalable condition. We will not accept returned goods that have been opened or used for health and hygiene reasons.
3. All products being returned must be shipped by courier with a tracking number. Returns of items that may be classed as hazardous goods require special handling. Shoptimise Ltd will not pay any return shipping cost, therefore shipping charges on exchanged or returned products are payable by you.
4. Damaged items while in transit must be returned via courier in original packaging of the product and original courier package. For lost items, you must notify us immediately if you haven’t received the goods within 5 days by 5 pm.
5. A copy of the invoice must be included in all returns.
6. Your address and telephone number should be clearly and correctly stated in case we need to contact you. We will not give you a refund if you change your mind about a product.
We will refund using the same method used to make payment for the original order. We will reimburse postage for damaged, defective or incorrectly sent items only. This will be credited using the same method used to pay for the order. We will not give cash refunds for returned products. Damaged items while in transit will be replaced within 7 – 14 days subject to product availability.
Return Address: Returns should be addressed to:
119D Captain Springs Rd,
Auckland, New Zealand
This Returns and Exchanges policy applies to all internet /showroom and telephone orders.
Once an order has been placed and paid for there is no cancellation on the product.
PLEASE NOTE: NO RETURNS, REFUND OR EXCHANGE IS AVAILABLE ON SERVICES.
At Shoptimise Ltd we respect the privacy of our customers and therefore have adopted a set of information management guidelines which are the foundation of our customer relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving, and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will immediately be posted on this page.
1. What We Do: We collect personally identifiable information about our users. Our goal in collecting personal information online is to provide you with the most useful and helpful Web experience possible. By knowing your preferences, we will be able to deliver information that meets your needs and allow you special access privileges. Through online forms, we collect: fax, telephone number, email address, mailing address, name, IP address for systems administration and troubleshooting, number demographic information for user profiling in aggregate form. We use this information for the following purpose: to perform statistical analysis, measuring relative interest, to allow our customers access to products in various areas of our site, to send email or conventional mail to you, about products they have purchased from our products and services In addition we employ HTTP “cookies”: to track individual shopping carts recognise user access privileges through our online ordering process
2. What We Don’t Do: We do not, under any circumstances: provide link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, share the information to any third party we track on this site, in any form, with advertisers or other parties release personal information about any individual visitors Upon request, Shoptimise Ltd will remove any subscriber (and his or her personal information) from our mailing lists. Shoptimise Ltd is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external Web sites to which we may link.
ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE WEBSITE
This is an e-commerce shopping site and no other use is permitted. The site may only be used for lawful purposes. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this site or using it to obtain products not properly ordered and fully paid for. Users may not send unsolicited email messages (”spam”) to or through the site or otherwise harass the site owner or other users. We reserve the right to refuse to deal with any user who violates our rules.
This Site is serviced by Shoptimise Ltd from Auckland, New Zealand. Shoptimise Ltd makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside New Zealand, and does not authorise access to them from territories where their contents are illegal or prohibited.
Shoptimise Ltd is not responsible for the actions, statements or activities of any other website or service, even if this service is referenced, mentioned or linked to from the Shoptimise Ltd website.
DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIES
Shoptimise Ltd provides this site on an as-is basis and makes no representations of any kind for the operation of the web site, as well as for all information, products, materials and services as associated. To the extent of permissible law, we disclaim all warranties and representations. Shoptimise Ltd does not warrant that any information available on the Shoptimise websites is accurate, current or complete. Shoptimise Ltd is not liable in any way for any damages arising from the use of this site. This limitation of liability applies to damages of any kind, including direct, indirect and incidental, loss of income, profit, data, property and claims by third parties. Shoptimise Ltd makes no warranty that the site will meet your requirements. The site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free of errors. The quality of products will meet or match your expectations any software issues will be rectified.
http://www.PlatinumBrands.co.nz, the Shoptimise Ltd logo, and/or other information and logos referenced in this Site are either copyright, trademarks, registered trademarks, or other intellectual property rights and they are exclusive property of Shoptimise Ltd trading as Shoptimise Ltd, Shoptimise Ltd, and PlatinumBrands.co.nz or related companies and is protected by the New Zealand and International copyright laws. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
MODIFICATIONS OF SERVICES
Shoptimise Ltd reserves the right to modify any service being offered at any time without notice. Shoptimise Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility as a result of these changes.
EMAIL FOR INFORMATION
For information about Shoptimise Ltd products and services, please email us at accounts@PlatinumBrands.co.nz